Friday, March 22, 2013

NI NO KUNI - So far, so great! (video)


I promised an update, sorry it took so long. Now 70 hours in and still not done with everything. I love this game! It is refreshing to play a game whose hero is out only to help people and, in the end, save two worlds.  

As much as I enjoy Japanese Role Playing Games (JRPGs), a lot of times I hit a "wall", not able to go further in the game until I go "back out into the world" and "grind" (level up).  And if the game's battle system is more frustrating than fun, I tend to give up.


Fortunately, Ni No Kuni is a blast to play.  There were the usual RPG frustrations of not always knowing exactly what to do to trigger the next event, but they were very infrequent.  Once you get past a certain part in the story, travel becomes much easier and the whole world opens up to you.

I finished the game's main storyline in 55 hours, which opened up even more things to do.  If you do not finish the game, you will not see some of the best parts. 

Every gamer owes it to his or herself to play this game but if you really hate JRPGs, Ni No Kuni will probably not change your mind. Everyone else who owns a PS3 should grab this game and dive in!




More after I fully complete the game...



(-']



No comments:

Post a Comment