Tuesday, August 3, 2010

20100803

My Morning Ritual

This is a new daily blog of workout tunes, mostly so I can keep track but you are welcome to check them out and try them yourself.

During the last year, I worked up from .5 miles to about 2 miles a day…relaxed dog walking miles. This weekend I started “fast walking” with 3.25 miles every morning and today I added another lap for a total of approximately 4.4 miles…if you are not pushing yourself, what is the point of working out, right?

Creating a rockin’ playlist of songs with high beats per minute and a fair amount of aggressive content, guaranteed to not let you slow down, I hit shuffle and I am off.

This morning’s soundtrack 6:54a – 8:16a:

Symphony X – “Domination”
Redemption – “Bleed Me Dry”
Mercenary – “Redefine Me”
Sevendust – “Crucified”
Sevendust – “Praise”
Mudvayne – “Happy?”
Stone Sour – “Made Of Scars”
Drowning Pool – “Bodies”
Lord Divine – “By Myself”
Tool – “The Pot”
Spineshank – “Synthetic”
Godsmack – “Whatever”
Aghora – “Atmas Heave”
Stone Sour – “Hell & Consequences”
Iron Maiden – “Aces High”
Mastodon – “Oblivion”
Scar Symmetry – “Quantumleaper”

Today’s tunes were so good; I am already looking forward to tomorrow.

Have a spectacular day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment