Monday, January 5, 2015

My Favorite Movies of 2014 (video)

#movies #rockfile
This is the first year that I have more on my "still to be seen" list than I actually saw. But, I am catching up fast! Oscar bait bores me but I never thought I would have a year-end list this fantastical. Look at the talent involved in these movies, I mean, Robert Redford was in a Marvel movie this year! The best movies are built on great stories and Hollywood seems to be "getting it" where popular entertainment is concerned. This was the year that proved comic based movies can be engaging and well done, instead of mindless eye candy. 

Guardians Of The Galaxy



Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes




Snowpiercer




Captain America The Winter Soldier




X-Men Days Of Future Past



Edge Of Tomorrow



The Lego Movie




Mr. Peabody & Sherman
Muppets Most Wanted
Godzilla
Begin Again
Transcendence
The Babadook
22 Jump Street
Deliver Us From Evil



Movies I plan to see ASAP:

Under The Skin
Interstellar
Big Hero 6
Horns
The Equalizer
John Wick
Nightcrawler
Locke
Lone Survivor
The Signal
The Hobbit: The Battle Of Five Armies
The Raid 2
Lucy
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1
Maleficent
How To Train Your Dragon 2
The Book Of Life
Beyond Outrage
Boyhood
Birdman
The Congress
Tusk
Fury
The Imitation Game
Gone Girl
Big Bad Wolves
Jodorowsky's Dune
Journey To The West
The Rover
I Origins








(-']














No comments:

Post a Comment