Friday, July 12, 2019

I'm back!

Hi there!

I am bringing back my blog. To be perfectly honest, I stopped when a "big time" photographer tried to sue me for using two pictures. Not only do I always give credit and link back to the source, they were two polarizing artists I don't even play or support and could not care less about deleting them from the blog. Needless to say, I won that battle but the process soured me on the blog experience. (The whole thing was probably started by a young lawyer looking for an easy fix, I was never contacted directly. As we normally do in the radio/media world when we need something adjusted or removed.)

My blog will now be filled with my opinions and not much more. Feel free to read and comment, I'd love to hear from you.

Today's blog is about an old radio idea to play non-format artists to steal listeners from other stations. Enjoy


#rockyourday #rockfile

No comments:

Post a Comment